Thursday 18 August 2011

Ohh... Functional Grammar

This book entitled "Making Sense of Functional Grammar"
The first time I bought and saw the book, I wondered why the title should put the phrase "Making Sense"?
Is this book non-sense?
Or... Is the Subject non-sense?
Or... what?
Slow but sure I learn the subject very carefully, why? because THIS SUBJECT IS REALLY REALLY NON-SENSE!!!
So, no wonder if Gerot and Wignell tried to make sense the subject. -__-"



err.. I should be thankful so much for you both! thank you, really I do.

It is indeed really true, theory without practicing is nothing and the reverse.
Maybe that is one of the reasons why my lecturer gives us so many assignments that should be compiled by tomorrow.
*Tepok jidat

K! MAM! K!

with this weak body and soul, I will try to do my best!!!
*FIREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

Ahh Forget! tomorrow is the last class. *sedih oge

2 comments: