Tuesday 31 May 2011

Bees aren't Beast

These are my besties in campus.
all of us are taking English Department in Indonesia University of Education.


can you recognize them?
I dont think so.

the first one (from left) is Hainur Diana Insani, call her Die.
the second one is Putri Dara Octora, call her Pudar.
the third one is Lianisya, call her boyan.
and the last is Mira Nissa Murti, call her Mira.

Die, she likes Indonesian traditional music which is called dangdut.
she is smart and ridiculous.
she is, errr... a little bit crazy, so please be careful with her, she is biting actually.


Pudar, she likes all about elephant, she thinks that elephant is kinda funny.
errr I dont know, but I think the 'real' elephant is kinda disgusting. (dont be offended)
she is smart, she likes taking picture (but taking picture of herself)
one thing remains! she sells a telephone billing unit for time used (pulsa in indonesian)
I think her personality has been growing up with her business feature.



Boyan, she likes vintage stuffs. Give me five boyan!
because I like all about vintage too.
errr... she always give us many advices, her thought has been mature enough I think
because being "anak rumah tangga" makes her more mature than us.
*applause



Mira, she likes all about korean and japanese.
she likes korean movies, korean music, korean actor/ess, japanese movies etc.
she is very diligent and religious among us.
she likes smiling =) that's what I like from her.
she is rarely complaining about something.



See? My bees aren't beast.
I love them all. (dont forget to pay me because I said so, bees =p)

2 comments: