Tuesday 31 May 2011

Zoo =)

Do you know that I have never been in the zoo before?
Yes I have never been in the zoo before.
I am 20 years old, during those years what have I passed by?
until I never ever go to the zoo?
that's embarrasing!

The first time I came to the zoo, I came with my friend Citra.
She knows that I have never been in the zoo before, so she took me to the zoo in Bandung.
at that time me and Citra did not take any picture, because I think it's better to memorize the first visit to the zoo just in mind and hers for sure.

the second one, (still with Citra) she took me (again) to the zoo
this time she brought Niko (her camera name) to help us memorize our activities.
when we came, Citra knew that I was very glad at that time because (again) I came to the zoo.
so she intstructed me to stand up in the front of statue (a symbol of that zoo)


how stupid I was, I did not know which expresses should I take, so I chose to follow the statue.

here are some pictures which she took before we see some animals


I like the way she takes a picture =)
thank you monyet!

then, we were stuck in one place, one cage actually.
we were interested in looking these owls.
especially this owl!


look at its eyes, different! the left one is orange, and the right one is yellow.
not only its eyes which is strange, its behaviour too!
so that was why we named it with PAKYU (Fuck You)

after seeing PAKYU for along time, we went to another animal.



the time flies, it was going to rain, so we decided to go home
but before leaving the zoo, (again) she asked me to stand up in the zoo's gate, she had intention to take a picture of me there. -___-"



Me and Citra =)


No comments:

Post a Comment