Tuesday 31 May 2011

Kongkow =)

Sometimes we need to free our mind
relax our body from any activity
chit-chatting with your friends maybe will help you to relax

like I did with my friends which is called "Rametek"
"rametek" was given from my history teacher because we (me, Lisa, Yuli, Arti and Hilda) are very talk-active.
because in Sunda, 'rametek' means fussy (maybe fussy is not enough to describe that word)
because I couldnt find any appropiate word so I borrow the term from Sunda =)
I did Lexical Borrowing, sir! (suddenly remember sociolinguistic =p)

here we come...





let's introduce them
from the left, the first one is Yuliawati, next is Lisa Herlani, next is Hilda Yulia Novita, and the last is me.
Arti Rizki Yulianti as the camera woman.
I am so sorry Arti, you dont include in these photos. =))

No comments:

Post a Comment