Thursday 28 July 2011

Just... Dont let me go

"Never Say Never"
The Fray

Some things we don't talk about
Rather do without
And just hold the smile
Falling in and out of love
Ashamed and proud of
Together all the while

You can never say never
While we don't know when
But time and time again
Younger now than we were before

Don't let me go
Don't let me go
Don't let me go

Picture, you're the queen of everything
As far as the eye can see
Under your command
I will be your guardian
When all is crumbling
To steady your hand

You can never say never
While we don't know when
Time, time, time again
Younger now than we were before

Don't let me go
Don't let me go
Don't let me go

We're pulling apart and coming together again and again
We're growing apart but we pull it together, pull it together, together again

Don't let me go
Don't let me go
Don't let me go
  
Taken from : www.azlyrics.com

By the time I write this, I am doing my assignment. I have to finish this essay and submit it tomorrow morning.
Accompanied by Ria (My laptop), Gradi (my cellphone), Pinkah and Monyooot (my notebook), Ori (my Oxford Dictionary), a piece of copy entitled "The House on Mango Street", an empty glass of milk, a song by The Fray "Never say Never", and the last is your virtual.
I feel that I have many distraction to do this essay. I haven't finished it yet, I am distracted by blogging. I just want to write what I feel. now I feel like I dont want to write the essay, and I prefer blogging to essay-ing << maksakeun.

Hmm, maybe you can read the lyric of The Fray above, that's what I feel right now.
Your virtual is just not enough, I never can't get enough.
I need the real you to complete this hole digging on me.

Oh ya, talking about the essay I should write more or less 250-300 words. and I have reached 131 words, and I'm afraid I write too much, because once I write, I just can't stop it. Moreover I still got many idea I want to put it into, Goddamnit! what am I supposed to do? err... just write, dont lose your idea, write it down quickly! suddenly remember a tissue from J.co << FYI I LOVE THIS ONE! REALLY!




Tssaaaaah!!! I wish I could reach you wherever you are!

".....And just hold the smile, falling in and out of love...."


No comments:

Post a Comment