Wednesday 6 July 2011

It Drives me Krezi

Hey-Hoooooooo
It has been really really really long time that I dont fill my blog.
*so sad actually, but I have many activities that should be my priority right now and I just can't afford to avoid that. huhuhu ='(
started with ExShit Level Test *upppssss, sorry, Exit Level Test I mean =P
Exit Level Test is a test that must be participated by all students in English Education Department, class 2009.
maybe you are wondering, what kind of test we should pass by.
First, there is speaking test which I have finished this day and yesterday.
and please dont ask me how was it going, I WILL NEVER EVER TELL YOU.
and the second one, there will be written test which is going to be held by tomorrow morning.
*wish us luck guys
Written test consists of reading comprehension, listening section, and grammar *WOW
but I heard that written test will be writing an essay.
*whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaattttttttttttttttt???? (the intonation is the same with a minion in Despicable Me Movie =P)
okay then, just pray the Lord, hope that He will help us with his miracle =P

and I really really really hope that all of us pass the test!
*AMEN
*PRAY


No comments:

Post a Comment