Thursday 8 March 2012

Blog and Movie List??

It has been a long time I didn't write in my lovely blog
actually, my blog was under construction from yesterday to this afternoon, I and a little help from my friend (thank you) finally could finish it =)
So glad to see my blog now, it has a new layout, a new template, new font, new gadgets, new background, etc (end of thinking capacity :P)
Yesterday, I was confused because actually I didn't understand (still do not understand) what is meant by HTML or Javascript, or CSS, or anything related to that kinda thing. (I'm newbie :P)
Well maybe that's a brief information about the new look of my blog.

Okay, ladies and gentleman
I have some movie lists this weekend, just check it out!
1. Shawshank Redemption, based on imdb, the rating for this movie is almost perfect, it is 9.2
It's worth it to try to watch this movie, lads and gents
2. The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo, if you check on imdb, the rating is 8.1 which means it is also worth it to watch
3. Kill Bill vol 1 and 2, the rating of this movie is 8.2 for the vol 1 and 8.0 for the vol 2. if you haven't seen these movies, I suggest you to watch them now, because I myself admit that I have ever watched the movies, but I didn't really pay attention to these movies, but now I'm planning to watch them in the next few days =)

Well, maybe the movies are not happening now, they are very old old movies but legend! let's say Shawshank Redemption made in 1994, kill bill vol 1made in 2003, and kill bill vol 2 made in 2004. their ratings are over the average rating. so I do believe you won't regret it, lads and gents. Oh yah, I forget a movie, that is the girl with the dragoon tattoo. Actually the movie has been made in 2009 but then, it was made again in 2011. But for me, it's better for me to watch the second one, because if we see the face validity (the rating), the rating of the second movie is higher than the first one.

and tonight, I would love to watch movie entitled "The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo)
Happy watching =))

No comments:

Post a Comment