Monday 26 March 2012

The Highest One Everybody!!!

Hey hey my blog and my special ones who always come and visit, that's a very nice of you =))
For weeks I didn't post because I had some works I should finish (which work by the way? haha, never mind)

Okay, this time I just wanna tell you that I got the highest score on Fruit Ninja game!!!
Are you familiar with the game?
Okay, for those who are not familiar with this game, I'll tell you a brief
If you have andorid phones, Iphone, or ipad, it's a must to install the game on your phone
you might ask why, this just because the game developed by Halfbrick Studios is very very challenging and addicting moreover if you choose to play it on arcade mode! (Arcade mode is one of modes in which players have only sixty seconds to achieve a high score. Special bananas are added to the standard fruit which have unique bonuses such as doubling points scored for a limited time, increasing the amount of fruit on the screen, or slowing down the movement of all fruit for a short period of time, source: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fruit_Ninja)
Do I make myself clear? so fruit ninja is the game where you as the player must slice the fruit thrown on the screen. 
For me, getting the highest score in arcade mode on my own phone is magnificent! (lebay)
I should take efforts to make it up! (lebay oge)
Are you wondering how much my score is?
I'm glad to tell you this =))
The score is not too much, but worth it =))
Let's see on the screenshot =))



2 comments: