Thursday 5 April 2012

Isn't it cute? =))

Hey there!
I'm here again, back for you again! I know you miss me already =P

What is it now?
yesterday, I just got Kewirus class
We had to invite one of entrepreneurs whom we like
We then decided to invite the owner of Flashy =)
Flashy is running its business on bags and clothing
I think it has a good taste on bags and wallets, I love them since I got a beautiful red wallet from Flashy =)
(I'm gonna upload it later)
But this is not about the wallet I got from Flashy
I'm talking about the design made by a friend of mine.
The design is presented for Flashy as the keepsake
do you wanna see it?
Here it is =)
Isn't it cute?




Okay well, I wanna introduce you all of my friends! But before that, can you guess which one am I?
Yes, nice try! but thank you for guessing =)
I have short hair and the shape of my face is square but I'm not Spongebob squareface *naon
So, can you guess now?
Yes, that's right! that's me! you did it great =))
Okay now, it's time for my friends.. start from my left side, she is Ikha, then move to the top, she is Dayu, move again to the top, the girl wearing veil, she is Diena, in the very top *in the middle* she is Bouyant, in the boyan's right side is Pudar, she is wearing veil and she has so much acne is her face =P, in the middle between Pudar and me, she is Mira.
We are a group in Kewirus class

I have never thought that the design would be very cute and eye-catchy
you did it great, then =))
thank you for helping me and my friends =))
this is memorable =))

No comments:

Post a Comment