Saturday 18 June 2011

Being me is non-sense

Being me is non-sense
Being me is difficult
Being me is complicated

Being with me means unhappy
Being with me means miserable
Being with me means sorrowful

Lord knows
I know
and
They know

sometimes, I wanna be somebody else
So that I can take everything as easy as breathing
sometimes, I wanna run far far away
So that nobody finds me nowhere
sometimes, I wanna hide myself in the back
So that everybody sees me as no one

Lets see in Lord's eyes
Perfection?
Integrity?
Precision?

Lets see in their eyes
Peeking?
Glancing?
Staring?

Lets see in my eyes
Weakness?
Faintness?
Paleness?

To Lord
I am indeed a coward

To them
I am indeed a loser

To you
I am indeed a faint heart

To me
I am indeed a non-sense creature
But
To me
I am a human who can see, hear, and feel.



No comments:

Post a Comment