Monday 6 June 2011

I said "Why Not?"

On June 5, 2011



I brought the book entitled "Teori Kepribadian & Teori Psikoanalitik" (Identity & Psychoanalytic Theory) based on Freud approach.




I am indeed interested in psychoanalytic but not intensively.
I dont know whether I call it as coincidence or not, but when I took a walk in one of book stores, I saw this book and directly my curiosity appeared.
I read the brief and I thought that why not to buy this book.
It doesnt matter right? if we want to try something new? as long as it can be useful for us?
as long as we know the limit for us?
as long as it increases our knowledge of something?
there is nothing to be worried, right?
so, if you are questioning why am I reading this book, I would love to answer "why not?"

this book triggers my brain to think deeply, when brain is forced to accept the non-sense thing.
the concept of id-ego-superego
the concept of conscious and unconscious mind
and such many things which are very difficult to be accepted when we think logically.

I have not finished reading this book yet, but I think I will.
so, I would be very pleasant to undress this book per page.


No comments:

Post a Comment