Sunday 26 June 2011

The new absurdity -___-"

Just now!
This was happened JUST NOW!
I asked one of my besties, PUDAR, about "something" err, maybe it's better left unsaid.
and as usual, our talk was expanding to the things which are absurd -___-"

just see on the screenshot below!


FIRST!
She asked me "when will you come to Bandung?"
I answered it with some jokes "Tomorrow I'll be there, hahahaha. No, On July 4, why? You miss me, right?"
then, she told me "No, I just want to remind you to bring some new dvd films :D"


SECOND!!

I told her like this "I dont wanna buy in my hometown cuz the cost is too expensive and they (the dvd's seller) just have a few of dvd films, but I'd like to buy Korean Drama Series, Let's watch it!"
(I know she really doesn't like Korean things, whatever it is, the films, the artists, the songs, etc)
and she answered my invitation using Hindi "Nehiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii" (Nehi in Hindi means "No")
so, I had a great idea to invite her to watch India movie.
(I thought it would annoy her, but I was WRONG guys!!!)
because she answered "That's great =*!"

all I can do?
Putting the emoticon "straight face" as you can see on the screenshoot.

No comments:

Post a Comment