Wednesday 1 June 2011

This is the second English Day =p

errr....
I have agenda which is called English Day, the day when I and my friend, Citra must use English in the day that has already decided.
Wednesday, is our English Day.
the first English Day was not running well, it tends to be ridiculous and awkward.
we were rarely communicating because we couldnt find any appropiate word to subtitute some terms in English.
and if we subtitute it, it sounds so ridiculous that we could laugh rolling on the floor.

and now! this is the second one!
we were texting last night and suddenly when the day has changed, suddenly I did code-switching.
it symbolizes that I must use English, so in my text I use English.
the time flies, and then we were texting again, and then voila! I forgot! I used Bahasa.
F!
and now I should accept a punishment from her.
but I dont think I will tell you what kind of punishment which she will give to me.

=p

No comments:

Post a Comment