Thursday 23 June 2011

F! stands for.... -___-"

Yesterday I was texting with one of my besties BOYAN regarding to talk about the exit level test which will be held on July 5th 2011.

Look at this screenshot that shows our conversation!


Okay, to make it clear let me explain to you about the signs
*The blue arrow shows you the way, where the conversation was running
*The red circle shows the absurdity of this conversation -___-"

Firstly, I came up with F! which means it stands for (I'm sorry) Fcuk
and then she replied my text and ended her text with G!
she continued the alphabet after F, that is G!.
I thought this would be an absurd conversation.
And Yeah, I was right. this was absurd.
so to end up all of this absurdity, 
I put the sign -__-" to show that "okay this has to be over"
because I did not know what to say again.
-_______-"

No comments:

Post a Comment