Thursday 16 June 2011

Fill in the Blank!

Here are some signatures which I collected a few months ago.
and I want you to guess whose signature it is and fill it in the blank if you are already know.
and to help you, I would love to give some description of the person below the signature.
hahahahahaha
just a game =D

1.


she is one of my besties.
she uses veil
she likes smiling
she likes all about japanese and korean things
she has err.. which word to subtitute 'gingsul' in English?
she is .......................
2.



she is one of my besties.
she likes dangdut music.
she likes money, coffee, and milk.
she uses veil.
she has beautiful eyes
she has a wide lips =p
she is ...........................


3.

she is one of my besties
err.. she likes everything about elephants
she likes blue
she uses veil
she has many acne on her face =p
she is ............................

4.


she is one of my besties
she likes cooking
she likes everything about vintage
she has a thick lips =p
she is .....................


5.


he is one of my seniors in my college
he has a black skin
he uses glasses
=p
he is ....................

6.


he is errr... my ex.

7.


she is not a human
she is an animal which is called Monkey
she likes bananas
she likes being in a tree
-___-"
here are the suspected.







2 comments: