Monday 13 June 2011

This is me and err... umm.. errr... umm...

When I opened my photo's folder which are so many folders there
Suddenly I saw these pictures, and I dont know this just comes up into my mind
and I want to write these words. =)
She, who uses black veil and seems so happy there, is my best friend ever.
I tell every single thing to her, until my intimacy with somebody else, I feel I need to tell her too.
she is not my inspiration actually, but I got many lessons from her.
I learn how to stand up with your own feet
I learn how to survive by my own
I learn many things
but she is very err..umm...errr... I can't describe her, but I can feel her.
she is errr...ummm.... can I say the subtitute word for 'love' word?
-___-"



these pictures are taken on 12 March 2011
me and err..umm...err...
the most important to me is to see her laugh =D

No comments:

Post a Comment